Membership Eligibility RequirementsMembers of the Association consist of four categories of members:
- Active Manufacturing (manufacturer)
- Associate (distributor, trade press, or supplier)
- Honorary members
Active Manufacturing Membership
Any individual, partnership, corporation or other form of enterprise which is a manufacturer IN THE UNITED STATES, of products used in the fabrication or processing of wood or similar materials.
Any individual, partnership, corporation or other form of enterprise headquartered in the United States, Canada or Mexico which:
- distributes/markets products Active Manufacturing Members; or
- supports or supplies a product and/or service to the woodworking or related industries; or
- is a Canadian or Mexican manufacturer as defined in Active A.
Any individual who has performed outstanding services to the Association or to the industry, as determined by the Board of Directors.